Triple Distribution System
- A conventional wave distribution system distributes microwaves from a single Aperture Antenna. This Aperture Antenna has high efficiency but low distribution capacity. In this case, microwaves are concentrated to a particular part of the food.
- To overcome this problem, Samsung developed TDS, which cooks every part of the food evenly with an Aperture Antenna as well as two additional slot antennas so that waves can be more widely distributed.
- Efficient emission of microwaves translates into better cooked food. Models with this triple distribution system will bring the benefit of more even cooking to customers unhappy with the performance of their old microwave ovens.
High Scratch Resistance
- Ceramic Enamel’s hard-wearing and durable qualities make it more than 7 times scratch and rust resistant than other microwave interiors. So, you can enjoy the same new interior even after long use.
Easy to Clean
- The fully coated with Ceramic Enamel Interior offers solid surface that never scratches and cracks. Moreover, it prevents the bacteria and the smooth surface is easily to clean as well.
Anti Bacterial Protection
- The Samsung Ceramic Enamel Interior is hygienic and durable surface prevent from bacteria.