- Uniform Cooling Anytime Anywhere
- With Linear Cooling, the temperature gap between the different portions of the refrigerator is significantly reduced; thus, uniform cooling all across the refrigerator. Not just this, Linear Cooling helps retain freshness in food for up to 14 days.
Inverter Linear Compressor
- ILC functions within a temperature range of ±0.5°C*, that’s almost half the temperature variation as compared to the conventional compressor. Not just this, it saves 32% energy**, reduces noise by 25%***, comes with 10 year warranty and is certified for a lifespan of 20 years.
More Even and 35%^ Faster Cooling
- LG door cooling+ makes inside temperature more even and cools the refrigerator 35%^ faster than the conventional cooling system. This reduces the temperature gap between the inner part and the door side of the compartment; thus letting the food remain fresh for long.
Auto Smart Connect
- Auto Smart Connect is a technology that helps connect your refrigerator to home inverter. Once the refrigerator is connected to the home inverter, every time the power goes off it automatically takes inverter power to run the refrigerator without any manual supervision. Consumes power less than 2 CFL~ bulbs during power cut.
LG's Smart Diagnosis
- LG's Smart Diagnosis is a fast and easy way to troubleshoot issues. Simply call the LG customer service helpline and place the phone on the appliance. The appliance then communicates with a computer that produces a diagnosis within seconds and provides an immediate solution.